A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Andrew Pugely , MD, Iowa City, United States
- 545 Hip Fractures: Appropriate Timing to Operative Intervention
- 848 Opioid Use Following Total Knee Arthroplasty – Trends and Risk Factors for Prolonged Use
- 500 Opioid Use Trends Following Cervical Spine Surgery
- 461 Serious Adverse Events Significantly Reduce Patient Reported Outcomes at Two-year Follow Up: Nonoperative Multicenter Prospective NIH Study of 105 Patients
- P357 Short-term Complications after Rotator Cuff Repair: Should We Still Perform Open Surgery?