A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Craig Della Valle , MD, Chicago, United States
- 808 A Prospective Randomized Trial of Mini-incision Posterior Versus Two-incision Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Follow-up Report at a Minimum of Five Years
- P156 Adductor Canal Blocks Provide Superior Ambulation and Pain Control for Primary Knee Arthroplasty: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- P085 Are Patients Being Evaluated for Periprosthetic Joint Infection Prior to Referral to a Tertiary Care Center?
- C Biomarkers and Infection
- 469 Dismal Reconstructive Outcomes of Concomitant Periprosthetic Joint Infection and Extensor Mechanism Disruption
- 163 Do Mortality and Complication Rates Differ Between Periprosthetic and Native Hip Fractures?
- 879 Do Porous Tantalum Metaphyseal Cones Improve Outcomes in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty?
- M From controlling SNF/ Home Health
- 588 Gender Differences for Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: Complications and Healthcare Utilization
- 698 Impact of Operative Time on Adverse Events Following Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty
- 32 Incidence, Risk Factors, and Clinical Implications of Pneumonia Following Surgery for Geriatric Hip Fracture
- 812 Incidence, Risk Factors, and Clinical Implications of Pneumonia Following Total Joint Arthroplasty
- 7 Minimum 10-year Multi-center Study of Total Hip Replacement with Highly Cross-linked Polyethylene and Large Diameter Femoral Heads
- 9 Minimum 13-year Multi-center Study of Total Hip Replacement with Highly Cross-linked Polyethylene and Standard Diameter Ceramic or Cobalt Chrome Femoral Heads
- 474 Poor Outcomes of Irrigation and Debridement in Acute Periprosthetic Joint Infection with Antibiotic-impregnated Calcium Sulfate Beads
- 542 Serum Albumin Predicts Survival and Postoperative Course Following Surgery for Geriatric Hip Fracture
- P057 Serum Metal Levels for the Diagnosis of Adverse Local Tissue Reaction in Metal-on-polyethylene Total Hip Arthroplasty
- G The Infected Total Hip Can be Treated with a Two-Stage Exchange: Affirmative
- P What are the Best Preoperative Preventive Measures for Infection?
- P165 When is Polyethylene Exchange Only Appropriate for Periprosthetic Knee Instability?