A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
David Sing , San Francisco, United States
- 558 Computer-assisted Navigation in Lumbar Spine Instrumented Fusions: Comparison of In-hospital and 30-day Postoperative Complications to Non-navigated Fusions in a National Database
- 311 Does Intrathecal Morphine in Spinal Anesthesia Have a Role in Modern Multimodal Analgesia for Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty?
- P058 Insurance Status Affects Postoperative Morbidity and Complication Rate after Hip Arthroplasty
- P123 Navigated Total Knee Arthroplasty has Lower Rates of Perioperative Complications Compared to Conventional Total Knee Arthroplasty
- 334 Overlapping Surgery in the Ambulatory Orthopaedic Setting
- P004 Preoperative Anemia Independently Predicts 30-day Complications after Aseptic and Septic Revision Total Joint Arthroplasty
- 34 Recurrent Fragility Fractures: A Cross-sectional Analysis
- P553 Risk for Initial and Subsequent Fragility Fractures Differ Based on Patient Sex
- P378 Treating Infection after Instrumented Spine Surgery – Is Lifelong Antibiotic Suppression a Myth?
- P417 Validation of the Orthopaedic Perioperative Effective Risk Assessment Score in Posterolateral Spinal Fusion