A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Elizabeth Gausden , MD, New York, United States
- P551 Comparison of PROMIS to Legacy Patient Reported Outcome Scores in Upper Extremity Trauma
- 125 Gait Analysis Following Intertrochanteric Hip Fracture: Does Shortening Result in Gait Impairment?
- 42 Hip Fracture Surgery within 24 Hours is Independently Associated with Reduced Short-term Postoperative Complications: A Propensity-adjusted Analysis
- P524 Nonunion after Clavicle Osteosynthesis: High Incidence of Propionibacterium Acnes
- 378 Supination External Rotational Ankle Fracture Injury Pattern Correlates with Regional Bone Density
- SE80 The Use of Endosteal Fibular Strut Allograft in Fracture Reduction and Construct Augmentation
- 853 What is the Quality of Minimum Clinically Important Outcome Reporting in Sports Medicine?