A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Goran Garellick , MD, PHD, Goteborg, Sweden
- P095 Decreasing Predictive Power of Co-morbidity on Mortality after Total Hip Arthroplasty over Time: A Registry-based Observational Study with 117,000 Swedish Patients over 14 Years
- 583 Does Preoperative Patient-reported Health Status Determine Mortality After Total Hip Replacement?
- P400 Does a Previous Total Hip Replacement Influence Patient-reported Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Low Back Surgery?
- 1 Implant Survival of the Most Common Cemented Total Hip Devices from the Nordic Arthroplasty Register Association Database
- 158 Promising Results Using a Cement-in-cement Revision Stem: Analysis of 1,179 Cement-in-cement Stems Revision from the Swedish Hip Arthroplasty Register
- 162 Promising Short-term Data on Dual Mobility Cups Used in Revision Performed Due to Dislocation
- 589 Trends in the Patient Demographics, Socio-economic Characteristics, Surgical Factors, and Outcomes between 1999-2012