A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Kevin Bozic , MD, MBA, Austin, United States
- U Appropriateness of TJR surgery current status and future direction.
- 847 Comparison of Costs and Treatment Utilization between a Value-based Integrated Practice Unit for Knee Arthritis vs. Fee-for-service Model
- 581 Determining Cost-Effectiveness of Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty using the Short Form-6D Utility Measure.
- 146 Dissatisfied Total Knee Arthroplasty Patients Have High Expectations of Kneeling and Recreation Participation and Higher Revision Rate
- 575 Higher Patient Expectations Predict Greater Patient Satisfaction and Patient Reported Outcomes in Total Hip Arthroplasty Patients: A Prospective Multi-center Study
- J History and rationale for concurrent or overlapping surgeries
- 448 Open Reduction Internal Fixation or Arthroplasty for Displaced Femoral Neck Fractures in Patients Under 65: An Economic Decision Analysis
- M PROs will determine payment
- W The Value Equation—What is the Real Importance of Quality? / MACRA—What Does It Mean for Your Practice?
- 187 What are the Costs of Knee Osteoarthritis in the Year Prior to Total Knee Arthroplasty?