A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Ming Han Lincoln Liow , MD, Singapore, Singapore
- 147 Accelerometer-based and Computer-assisted Navigation in Total Knee Arthroplasty: Reduction in Mechanical Axis Outliers Does Not Lead to Improvement in Functional Outcomes and Quality of Life when Compared to Conventional Total Knee Arthroplasty
- P131 Can Octogenarians Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty Experience Similar Functional Outcomes, Quality of Life and Satisfaction Rates As Their Younger Counterparts?
- P316 Critical Shoulder Angle and Acromion Index Does Not Influence Mid-term Functional Outcome After Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- 906 Do Multiple Preoperative Intra-articular Steroid Hip Injections have Increased Risk of Periprosthetic Joint Infection Compared to Single Injections?
- 177 Older Patients Age 75 Years or Older Undergoing Medial Compartment Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty Have Significantly Poorer Functional Outcomes and Quality of Life Scores
- 720 What Preoperative Risk Factors are Associated with Poor Outcomes of Revision Surgery for &[prime]Pseudotumors&[prime] in Patients with Metal-on-metal Hip Arthroplasty?