A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Rachel Frank , MD, Chicago, United States
- 865 A Population-based Study Comparing Trends in Utilization and Complications Following Open and Arthroscopic Long Head of Biceps Tenodesis
- P334 Biomechanical Analysis of Plate Fixation in the Latarjet Procedure
- 723 Complication, Reoperation, and Readmission Rates Following Rotator Cuff Repair: A Comparative Study of Open Versus Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- SE43 Comprehensive Management of Subscapularis Tendon Tears in 2017: An Algorithmic Approach
- 328 Do Outcomes of Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation Differ Based on Age: A Comparative Matched Group Analysis of Patients Under Versus Over 40 Years Old
- P428 Do Outcomes of Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation Differ Based on Patient Sex: A Comparative Matched Group Analysis of Male and Female Patients
- 338 Does Arthroscopic Simulation Training Improve Triangulation and Probing Skills? A Randomized Controlled Trial
- 356 Does Prior Shoulder Surgery Negatively Impact Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes?
- P293 Is the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Application Personal Statement Personal?
- OVT51 Management of Failed Latarjet Procedure: Fresh Osteochondral Distal Tibia Allograft for Anatomic Glenoid Reconstruction
- OVT76 Management of Pathology in Posterior Shoulder Instability: Posterior Labral Tears, Reverse Humeral Avulsion Glenohumeral Ligament, and Reverse Hill-Sachs
- SE61 Osteotomies of the Knee: Treatment Implications for Ligamentous Insufficiency, Malalignment, and Cartilage/Meniscal Deficiency
- 876 Outcomes of Latarjet versus Distal Tibia Allograft for Anterior Shoulder Instability Repair: A Prospective Matched Cohort Analysis
- 84 Outpatient versus Inpatient Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: Analysis of the Medicare Dataset
- SE73 Platelet-rich Plasma in Orthopaedic Surgery: Where Do We Stand in 2017?
- SE48 Posterior Instability of the Shoulder: From Capsulolabral Repair to Bony Augmentation
- SE78 Stem Cells in Orthopaedic Surgery: Definitions, Regulations, and Bench to Bedside Evidence
- 872 The Influence of Evidence-based Surgical Indications and Techniques on the Failure Rate Following Arthroscopic Shoulder Stabilization in the Contact or Collision Athlete with Anterior Shoulder Instability