A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Roy Sanders , MD, Tampa, United States
- 205 Extreme Nailing: Is It Safe to Allow Immediate Weightbearing of Extraarticular Distal Tibia Fractures (OTA 43-A) Treated with Intramedullary Fixation?
- 384 Location, Location, Location: Does the Distance of Fixation from the Plafond Affect Reduction of the Syndesmosis?
- 207 Optimizing Fixation of Extraarticular Distal Tibia Fractures (OTA 43-A): Does the Fibula Matter?
- 209 Orthopaedic Trauma Association Classification is Highly Predictive of Acute Compartment Syndrome Following Tibia Fracture: A Cohort of 2,885 Fractures
- 440 Symptomatic Ilio-sacral Screw Removal following Pelvic Trauma – Incidence and Clinical Impact